Fridays & Saturdays, year round. 11am-2pm
For December only: see instead our special V.I.B Christmas Tour!
Scroll down to read more about the tour!
The V.I.B (Very Independent Brighton) Food Tour is a celebration of independent Brighton – packed with the eclectic sights and tastes from the unique makers to the unsung heroes of Brighton’s indy food & drink scene.
Over the course of approx. 3 hours you’ll get a chocolate-box selection of the best foodie hotspots that quirky, independent Brighton has to offer.
Because Brighton has such a blooming independent food-and-drink scene, we are able to swap in and out vendors depending on season, weather and what we think will work on the day you visit.
That helps us to make each V.I.B experience that little bit unique – and means more of our city’s food-and-drink superstars can feature. You might visit off-the-beaten-track street food stalls, hear about eco-aware sustainable food systems, get down and dirty with the most passionate burger-makers in town, meet food industry revolutionaries, re-live the quintessential old-school seaside Brighton… and a whole lot more.
Dates: Fridays & Saturdays. Weekly from April – Oct/ Fortnightly from Nov – March (except Dec) – see the booking page for dates. For December only: see our special V.I.B Christmas Tour!
Times: 11.00am – 2.00pm approx (roughly 3 hours)
Start: Central Brighton – in front of the Unitarian Church, New Road, BN1 1UF.
End: Central Brighton – near the seafront, exact location dependent on weather.
Price: £40 inc. all food & drink tastings + exclusive discounts at participating vendors.
- Advance booking essential.
- This tour is primarily designed for adults.
- Please do wear comfortable walking shoes as you can expect to be standing or walking for the whole tour. You may also like to bring a bottle of water with you, a bag for any purchases along the way and your smartphone for any en-route photo action and social media sharing. (P.S Don’t forget to tag us – @BTNFoodTours)
- The tour will kick off at start time so please aim to arrive at the meeting point at least 5-10 minutes before.
- Tickets are non-refundable (unless of course we are required to cancel the tour due to extreme weather or unforeseen circumstances)
- Outside of our scheduled dates/times we are happy to offer year-round private V.I.B Tours for a minimum of 6 people. Please get in touch if you’d like to arrange one.
- For the full lowdown on the tour, be sure to read our FAQs