** ONE DATE ONLY – AS PART OF OCTOBERBEST 2017 **
Saturday 7th October 2017: 11:45am – 3pm approx
Over approx. 3 hours you’ll get the unique opportunity of meeting some of Brighton’s greatest food heroes, hearing behind-the-scenes stories, and sampling dishes specially chosen to reflect the very best that Brighton’s independent food scene has to offer.
Just like our 5-star-rated, signature tour – The V.I.B Tour (Very Independent Brighton) – The OctoberBest Tour is a celebration of outstanding independent Brighton, packed with the eclectic sights and tastes from some of Brighton’s most exciting chef’s, owners and restaurateurs.
Whether you’re a visitor to Brighton or locals like us, we’ll take you on a journey to discover the taste of real independent OctoberBest Brighton!
Date: Saturday 7th October 2017 ** ONE DATE ONLY, AS PART OF OCTOBERBEST 2017 **
Times: 11.45am – 3.00pm approx (roughly 3 hours)
Start: Central Brighton – TBC on booking
End: Central Brighton
Price: £45 inc. all food & drink tastings
- Advance booking essential.
- This tour is designed for adults.
- Please do wear comfortable walking shoes as you can expect to be standing or walking for the whole tour. You may also like to bring a bottle of water with you and your smartphone for any en-route photo action and social media sharing. (P.S Don’t forget to tag us – @BTNFoodTours)
- The tour will kick off at start time so please aim to arrive at the meeting point at least 5-10 minutes before.
- Tickets are non-refundable (unless of course we are required to cancel the tour due to extreme weather or unforeseen circumstances)