Saturday 23rd September: 3-6pm
Saturday 11th November: 3-6pm
Future dates coming soon…
Join the Brighton wine revolution!
Rebel against pompous pretentious wine snobbery with The Brighton Wine Rebellion Tour: an educational-but-fun three hour walking wine tour of the city’s best independent hotspots.
Whether you’re a total wine novice, an enthusiastic amateur or even a bit of a wine snob yourself, our resident Rebel Sommelier guides will help you throw out the rulebook on wine appreciation and introduce you to some of our favourite Brighton foodie and wine hangouts.
Over the course of 6 varied wine stops we’ll excite and delight you with a marvellous medley of wine samples, stories and surprises. You’ll explore new ideas, experiment with different wines and learn more about what you enjoy and why.
And because we believe that good wine should be enjoyed with great food, we’ll be throwing in some extra tempting foodie tasters along the way too.
So come with us and walk on the wild side of wine!
Important things to note before booking:
- This is an educational-yet-fun tour, not just a p***up!
- All drinks are sample-sized.
- Group sizes are limited to a max. of 8 people (although we can cater for larger groups in private parties)
- Last but definitely not least – we certainly expect you to drink, not spit!
Altogether now: “Wine for the people!”
Viva La Revolucion….
The Brighton Wine Rebellion Tour
Dates: Sat 23rd September, Sat 11th November (future dates coming soon)
Times: 3.00pm – 6.00pm ish (approx. 3 hours)
Start: Central Brighton – Preston Circus/London Road (full details on booking)
End: Central Brighton – North Laine area
Price: £65 inc. all drink samples + food tastings + BFT guide/sommelier
* Limited tickets available – maximum 8 people *
- Advance booking essential.
- This tour is designed for adults only.
- Please do wear comfortable walking shoes as you can expect to be standing or walking for the whole tour. You may also like to bring a bottle of water with you, a bag for any purchases along the way and your smartphone for any en-route photo action and social media sharing. (P.S Don’t forget to tag us – @BTNFoodTours)
- The tour will kick off at the start time so please aim to arrive at the meeting point at least 5-10 minutes before.
- Tickets are non-refundable (unless of course we are required to cancel the tour due to extreme weather or unforeseen circumstances)
- Outside of our scheduled dates/times we are happy to offer year-round private Brighton Wine tours for a minimum of 6 people. Please get in touch if you’d like to arrange one.
- For the full lowdown on the tour, be sure to read our FAQs