Saturday 23rd September: 3-6pm
Saturday 7th October: 3-6pm
Saturday 11th November: 3-6pm
Join the Brighton wine revolution!
Come meet the rebel sommeliers of Brighton on our unique 3-hour walking wine tour of the city’s best independent hotspots.
The Brighton Wine Tour is a fun, surprising and educational guided exploration of the many wonderful ways in which glorious wine features in Brighton’s ever-expanding indie food & drink scene.
Whether you’re a total wine novice, an enthusiastic amateur, a wine snob or fancy yourself as a bit of an expert, discover new insight on all things Brighton vino from our local wizard wine sommeliers, Xavi and Radka from The Food Stuff.
Over the course of 6 varied wine stops we’ll excite and delight you with a marvellous medley of wine surprises, stories and samples. You’ll find out what to look for in different types of wine, how to taste wine and where to get a good quality product without being ripped off, be it in the bars, restaurants or local independent shops of Brighton & Hove.
And of course, it wouldn’t be a Brighton Food Tours event without an extra helping of wine politics, insightful food & drink stories and some tempting food tasters thrown in too!
Important things to note before booking:
- This is an educational-yet-fun tour, not just a p***up!
- All drinks are sample-sized.
- Group sizes are limited to a max. of 8 people (although we can cater for larger groups in private parties)
- Last but definitely not least – we certainly expect you to drink, not spit!
Altogether now: “Wine for the people!”
Viva La Revolucion….
Dates: Sat 23rd September, Sat 7th October, Sat 11th November
Times: 3.00pm – 6.00pm approx (roughly 3 hours)
Start: Central Brighton – Preston Circus/London Road (full details on booking)
End: Central Brighton – exact location dependent on weather
Price: £65 inc. all drink samples + food tastings + BFT guide & sommelier
* Limited tickets available – maximum 8 people *
- Advance booking essential.
- This tour is designed for adults only.
- Please do wear comfortable walking shoes as you can expect to be standing or walking for the whole tour. You may also like to bring a bottle of water with you, a bag for any purchases along the way and your smartphone for any en-route photo action and social media sharing. (P.S Don’t forget to tag us – @BTNFoodTours)
- The tour will kick off at the start time so please aim to arrive at the meeting point at least 5-10 minutes before.
- Tickets are non-refundable (unless of course we are required to cancel the tour due to extreme weather or unforeseen circumstances)
- Outside of our scheduled dates/times we are happy to offer year-round private Brighton Wine tours for a minimum of 6 people. Please get in touch if you’d like to arrange one.
- For the full lowdown on the tour, be sure to read our FAQs