Meet our monthly Saturday special: The Drink Brighton Tour!
Join us on a most libatious Saturday afternoon adventure to experience a lavishness of liquid delights from some of Brighton & Hove’s finest independent drink heroes.
This ain’t no Brighton booze cruise. Drink Brighton is a three-hour walking drink safari like no other – guaranteed to educate, scintillate and titivate your taste buds.
Prepare yourself for a masterclass in the best of Brighton’s breathtaking beverages, hear the stories behind the slurp, and sample an assortment of tasty tipples – mostly alcoholic, some not… but all designed to surprise and delight.
A magical mystery tour for the mouth and the mind, Drink Brighton has something for everyone – be it local craft beers, ethical cocktails… even a drink made from food waste.
Ticket price includes all drink samples (approx. 7-9 stops), a few foodie tasters along the way to help keep you upright, and your own dedicated Brighton Food Tours guide.
Places are limited to maximum of 10 people so be sure to book in advance to guarantee a spot.
Dates: Sat 4th Nov…. more dates coming soom
Times: 3.00pm – 6.00pm approx (roughly 3 hours)
Start: Central Brighton – Gloucester Road/Kensington Place junction (full details on booking)
End: Central Brighton – exact location dependent on weather
Price: £45 inc. all drink samples + food tastings + BFT guide
* Limited tickets available – maximum 10 people *
- Advance booking essential.
- This tour is designed for adults only.
- Please do wear comfortable walking shoes as you can expect to be standing or walking for the whole tour. You may also like to bring a bottle of water with you, a bag for any purchases along the way and your smartphone for any en-route photo action and social media sharing. (P.S Don’t forget to tag us – @BTNFoodTours)
- The tour will kick off at the start time so please aim to arrive at the meeting point at least 5-10 minutes before.
- Tickets are non-refundable (unless of course we are required to cancel the tour due to extreme weather or unforeseen circumstances)
- Outside of our scheduled dates/times we are happy to offer year-round private Drink Brighton tours for a minimum of 6 people. Please get in touch if you’d like to arrange one.
- For the full lowdown on the tour, be sure to read our FAQs