** SPECIAL CHRISTMAS-THEMED V.I.B TOUR FOR DECEMBER 2017 **
Fridays & Saturdays in December: 11am-2pm
Dig out your tinsel, dust off your baubles, because Rudolph’s coming to town!
For December only, come on our festive pimped-up version of our signature walking food tour – The V.I.B Tour (Very Independent Brighton) – a festive celebration of independent Brighton. You’ll get a Christmas-stocking-selection of the eclectic sights and tastes from the unique makers and producers to the unsung heroes of Brighton’s indy food & drink scene.
Whether you’re a visitor to Brighton or locals like us, we’ll take you on a journey to enjoy the taste of real independent Brighton beyond just the pier, pavilion and the pebble beach. Over the course of approx. 3 hours you’ll get a magical mystery tour of the best foodie hotspots that quirky, independent Brighton has to offer.
With seasonal tastings, tipples and exclusive discounts on food, shopping and presents, The Christmas V.I.B Tour has more festive punch than Santa can shake a candy stick at.
So don’t get your tinsel in a twist this year, come on The Christmas V.I.B Tour to eat, drink & shop yourself merry.
Dates: Fridays & Saturdays in December only – see the booking page for dates
Times: 11.00am – 2.00pm approx (roughly 3 hours)
Start: Central Brighton – in front of the Unitarian Church, New Road, BN1 1UF.
End: Central Brighton
Price: £45 inc. all food & drink tastings + exclusive discounts at participating vendors.
- Advance booking essential.
- This tour is primarily designed for adults.
- Please do wear comfortable walking shoes as you can expect to be standing or walking for the whole tour. You may also like to bring a bottle of water with you, a bag for any purchases along the way and your smartphone for any en-route photo action and social media sharing. (P.S Don’t forget to tag us – @BTNFoodTours)
- The tour will kick off at start time so please aim to arrive at the meeting point at least 5-10 minutes before.
- Tickets are non-refundable.
- By purchasing tickets from Brighton Food Tours you acknowledge that you have read, understood and agree to our Terms & Conditions.
- Outside of our scheduled dates/times we are happy to offer year-round private tours for a minimum of 6 people. Please get in touch if you’d like to arrange one.
- For the full lowdown on the tour, be sure to read our FAQs